I know it would benefit me..

I am in my room.. because it's a habit.. I am standing so as to reach my lappi.. I am writing as i opened gmail (that too a habit) and couldn't figure out what to do. Though our time is limited and so is our mind still we do not do optimum management.. why?  I don't know. There has to be a better happier way to get things done. There should be a life where you can do things without neglecting those which are close to your heart. But what is the problem with everything? 


The main problem is our limited conscious. But it is conscious as it is limited.. otherwise we could not be aware of it and hence it would be unconscious. And if you say ok not unlimited but a very huge number then my argument would be a very huge number is as good as this.. as finiteness would always be finiteness.. and we would be always trying to push beyond (quite apparent from the increasing hard disk sizes.. still most of us have to delete stuff before adding new...). Management is an overhead.. till the point the resource starts showing that it is limited. So it is not something which comes naturally it is an overhead.

What's right what's wrong? and moreover these days what's right for the environment and what's wrong? People should realize that anything which appears as wastage in the status quo is not only wastage but everything that makes up the status quo is wastage. If one sits down and redesigns the system from the start we could do away with most of the wastage. But we don't enjoy such privileges.. so we move in small linear steps removing what is the most wastage in our vicinity.

Now it's getting boring.. wow I wonder it's so easy for me to write so much every day but how difficult when someone tells me.. to fill a form for a B-Plan.. so what I need is to not to overwhelm myself with my planned timetable.. and leave some energy for such kind of works... 

I get an idea of a concept of dynamic planning.. in it deadlines would be fluid.. and all the abilities.. previous and new would be measured and pushed.. it would be an ultimate model for R&D and works like that which do not have a fixed time span.

People need money.. money is generated through activity and for activity you need people. But people who need money and do activity for it are not as high energy as the one's creating the activity. So one has to keep people in high energies and get the job done.. Just on the limit... redefining the limit.. many variables have finite values so there are limits.. but then we are engineers to push them...

Though it would have benefited me if i would have written something about chemistry .. but this is me .. Amrit Singh.. and I am .. 

1 comments:

Rishav Gupta said...

Ultimate piece of pure time wasting crap.........
Nice work buddy.... Expecting more crap in future...

Yours
rishav

Post a Comment